Hello! Since the start of this endeavor last fall, I’ve enjoyed sharing projects and tips, travel and local attraction anecdotes and reviews, and random stories about our life here in North Carolina. I hope you enjoy the blog!
Here are some fun facts about your host:
- Born: North Dakota (yes, really)
- Places I’ve lived: Manville (ND), Danville (IL), Carbondale (IL), Beaufort (SC) and Durham/Chapel Hill (NC).
- Married with one kiddo, Gemma Kathryn
- Profession: PR/communications professional (formerly), stay-at-home mom (currently)
- Hobbies and likes: traveling, spending time with my family, reading, crafting, sewing, hiking, girls nights (yes, this can be a hobby!), wine and food (for pleasure AND survival), music, movies.
- Favorite foods: pizza, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, sushi (cooked only, please…haven’t graduated to the big leagues yet), chili, peanut butter-and-chocolate anything, Aurora apples (these were a big preggo craving for me, and I still love them!), Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream, Mom’s pot roast with veggies, Dad’s pancakes (hahahahaha!), Mother-in-Law’s multigrain beer bread.
Hope you got the beer bread recipe!
I did! Thank you!